Tuesday, January 28, 2014

 I'm so dizzy and slightly nauseated this morning. But my HPTs are still negative as of this morning. Buuut, a friend of mine who's done this more than once says she's had them come up negative right up until the day before her beta and that was definitely positive... Mine is tomorrow. I'm anxious. So, so anxious.

 Our house was under contract the same day it went on the market, but the buyer got cold feet, and after coming back to look at it twice (both times with me dragging all three dogs and kids out of the house, a pain in the ass!) they backed out. Urgh. It's ok. We had no less than thirty requests to see it, in the one day it was up. We'll get them again. It's just sooo frustrating to have lost five days on the market. We aren't showing again until tomorrow, because I've got things to do -- Maximus and JD need shots so we can put them into doggie daycare if we have another full day of showings like we'd have had Friday if we hadn't accepted that off. It's just not fair to have THREE dogs cooped up in a car all day, and I can't handle all three at once on the leash! The Maxes are both over 80lbs and JD is only 30, but he's a solid little brick. I think I'd put Maxwell and JD in daycare and keep my stalker out to hang out. I can get out of the car with one dog... and he doesn't do so well with strange dogs, so I'd be anxious all day with him in daycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment