Thursday, January 16, 2014

 Out of our four eggs, we had THREE fertilize normally! I have three babies growing up there in the lab! I'm so excited! They expect about half -- 1 or 2 -- to become viable for implanting. I'm hoping for two in case we need another cycle, but really, it just takes one! My transfer day is Monday, and then nine days after that I go back for a pregnancy test. I'm so giddy right now! Totally worth all these hormones, in the end. Tonight I start the progesterone shots. Not looking forward to them AT ALL. But it'll be ok!

 It's taking ALL of my willpower to not buy cloth diapers and car seats and all the cute baby things I see. I have to go out today, so there's a good chance I'll come home with some cute fluffy butt diapers. I'm feeling so hopeful, and I'm really not capable of turning it down.

1 comment: