Monday, January 20, 2014

OK the progesterone is getting old fast. My back is feeling awful bruised this morning. Today is the embryo transfer, though! I'm not sure how long I have to take the progesterone shots after this, but I'm going to find out because I am ready for them to be done with. I know they have a purpose and they'll be worth it when I'm squishing my brand new baby, but right now they just suck.

 After today's transfer, I have to wait NINE DAYS to test. I'm not sure I can wait that long, so I'll probably test early and get my hopes all up for nothing, because there's still HCg in my system from the trigger so obviously it's going to be positive for a few days more, anyway. Though maybe it will be satisfying to see the damn positive after all those months of negatives, even if I know it's a false positive. Probably not satisfying. Probably just depressing.

 I'm really torn on today's to-do list. I'm supposed to take it easy the rest of the week, after the transfer, so my major cleaning has to be done today if it's going to be done. But it really doesn't need to be done that bad this week, we've really kept on top of all of the minor things we usually let slide over the weekend. But I'd like to get some things done, because we're having the pictures done to list the house on Wednesday. I think I can get by with dusting and sweeping and letting the kids clean their bathroom and carry laundry. I hope. Also, the kids are home today and I think it would be nice to just hang out with them. Maybe kick their asses in Injustice (though if I'm being real, Luke is going to kick MY ass over and over -- he's amazing on Ares)



No comments:

Post a Comment