Thursday, January 23, 2014

 Six days! I'm twitchier by the day. I need to know! I bought a three pack of cheap-o pregnancy tests to see if the HCg is out of my system. That was Tuesday. And as of yesterday, they're still coming up positive. I was hoping it would be out of my system so I can neurotically pee on sticks this weekend and they'd be more accurate, but with all the false positives, I'll never know. Boooo. Of course, maybe it just won't ever leave my system, if the cycle worked! No gap between the trigger and real HCg produced Gah, I'm dying here.

 I've found the secret to the shots; if I bend over a little, it barely stings. It still bruises, but it's much easier going in (that's what she said?).

 We got our pictures of the house done yesterday and hopefully it'll be listed this afternoon! Houses are selling pretty fast out here right now, so if all goes well we won't be here much longer! The boys are SO ready to have their own rooms. And I am so ready to have them separated a bit more. The house we want is still there, so we're just hoping it stays around until we're ready! It's perfect, too. Bigger than I like (I love tiny houses, and always wanted to get by on 1000sqft or less, but no one else agrees), but perfect anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment