Monday, May 21, 2012

This morning, Karl was up around 5, trying to leave the house. I woke up when the door opened, thank God I was sleeping in the living room. I asked him,

 "where are you going?" He didn't know, he thought he had to go to work, though. And talk to the people out there. At least he was using his walker...

Around 5:30, he needed to know where the closest bathroom was.

At some point in the night he'd gone to use the far bathroom through the kids' room, which is scary because their room is full of land mines, and I can't believe I just slept through it. He dropped his cane in there, too. He uses the walker but briings the cane for tight spots, and for moving crap out of the way. But anyway, he'd dropped it in there. I am a dead sleeper usually so I'm not really all THAT surprised I slept through it, but damn. I need to figure something out so I can be awake when he gets up.

No comments:

Post a Comment