Friday, May 24, 2013

There are no normal people in my life.

Harold Fantastic Longpants*.........
 
Toni: !!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Toni: ermahgerr is that all you have to say?
 
Harold Fantastic Longpants: yes.
 
Toni: Okay.
 
Harold Fantastic Longpants: STOP TALKING ABOUT ASS SNIFFING. I GET ENOUGH FROM THE DOGS
WHY IS THAT PLURAL
WHY AM I SHOUTING
 
Toni:OMGOD STOP YELLING AT ME
 
Harold Fantastic Longpants: OK
 
Toni: No one said anything about ass SNIFFING. I think tasting was the word used
 
Harold Fantastic Longpants: I was trying to forget that part.
 
Toni: But I said it's NOT allowed, so it can't be that traumatizing
 
Harold Fantastic Longpants: Ah yes hm. THe wife and I are going up to the Hamptons to enjoy the beach and maybe take in one of the many local ass tastings Hm
 
Toni: See, mine lets you visualize people not tasting ass. Yours makes you think, omg the Longpantses enjoy ass. 
 
it is a thing
 
Toni: hrm.
 
Harold Fantastic Longpants: This is flipping hilarious
 
Toni: I might need to post this conversation on my blog.
 
Harold Fantastic Longpants: Ok, but I demand to be known as "Harold Fantastic Longpants"
 
Toni: Alright. Names will be changed for privacy and scaredy pants.
 
*name changed for privacy and scaredy pants.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment