Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cameron and Heather

 I was contacted recently by the husband of a woman with an incredible survival. He asked me to share her story here to raise awareness and hope, and after watching her video I couldn't say no! There really is so much hope in their story. Here you go!

 "My name is Cameron Von St. James and my wife, Heather was diagnosed seven years ago with a very rare and deadly cancer called mesothelioma, just three months after the birth of our only child.  We were initially told that she could have less than 15 months to live, but she was able to defy the odds and eventually beat the cancer.  Today, she is completely healthy and cancer free.  Now, we work to spread awareness and to support others fighting cancer today.  We recently participated in a short video about my wife's cancer experience, which we hope to use to continue to raise awareness and support. Here is the link to the video:  http://can.cr/heather"

No comments:

Post a Comment