Thursday, June 27, 2013

Redneck style CoolSculpting.

 I've got areas of fluffiness I don't like. Well, all of me is an area of fluffiness I don't like. I've lost 15lbs ,but I still have a ways to go. But in particular, there are the belly and love handle areas that are fluffy and not liked. But I'm cheap and skeered of scalpels slicing into me, and I've SEEN Nip/Tuck and the idea of fat being vacuumed out of my body makes me want to throw up a lot. So what to do? Work out? Eat right? Pshaw.

 I found this CoolSculpt thing and after reading reviews, it's not something I'd spend my money on. Expensive! Multiple treatments! Sitting bored in a doctor's office for hours! It can take up to 6 weeks to see results!? The idea is probably a load of poo! Because in that 6 weeks maybe you were eating better, because they do recommend a healthy diet to keep it off, so... who says the results you see in six weeks aren't just from eating better and a few crunches?

 But I'm not so skeptical that I won't strap ice packs here at home to my belly and love handles with my belly-burny-fat waist thingy and sit on the computer for a few hours. I mean hey, at the very least, being cold burns more calories, so that can't be bad, right? If there are results, maybe I'll freeze my thighs next.

No comments:

Post a Comment