Saturday, March 23, 2013

 OMGah one of my kids is into something other than video games!
 Luke had his first basketball game last night, and while he's not the best on the team he's not the worst, either. And he actually tries!
 I was always the kid shuffling along the sidelines, hoping not to be noticed and ducking when the ball came within 15 feet. In fact, last night at Luke's game I still had the urge to duck and cover now and then. And I got banned from asking questions during the game where people might actually hear me (Why do they have two points when they only made one basket? Did I miss a basket?). I did resist the urge to call Luke "Lukie Butt" in front of people. He should be proud of me.

 Now Seth wants to join the swim team, so I'm getting lessons for him. Liv wants to be in ballet. I want her to play golf, but it's expensive so I'm kind of glad she has no interest. Also, she can't start until she's 8. Volleyball, on the other hand, starts NOW! I love volleyball! I'm going to try to convince her how fun volleyball would be. I think she'll probably win with ballet, though, or dance. They have to be interested in what they do, right? I will NOT micromanage my kids, I will not I will not I will not.

No comments:

Post a Comment